The University of Iowa College of Engineering excels nationally and internationally in several specialty and interdisciplinary areas, including computer-aided design and simulation, environmental health solutions, biotechnology, medical imaging, and hydraulics.
College Website: College of Engineering
Graduate programs in engineering
Students interested in these degree programs will need to apply to and meet the admission requirements of the Graduate College and the academic department offering the instruction. Click on the degree that interests you for more admission and application information.
- Biomedical Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Chemical & Biochemical Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Industrial Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS or PhD)
Combined degree programs
Considering biomedical, mechanical, or industrial enginering? Iowa has programs to help graduate students earn simultaneous degrees while they are here.
Faculty and students in the College of Engineering are involved in a wide variety of interdisciplinary programs.