Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are. Contact email@example.com for the estimated costs of attendance relating to the Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology program.
- Fall semester—not offered
- Spring semester—not offered
- Summer session—September 1
When completing the application, indicate Oral Science as the department with MS as your degree objective, then write in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology as the subarea/specialization. If you want to apply to ONLY the certificate program, fill out the graduate nondegree application and write the certificate program you are applying to under the “Purpose of Attending” section.
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
- The Application Supplement
- A curriculum vitae or résumé
- A statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- All materials must be mailed directly to the department
Materials to send to Admissions
- A set of your unofficial academic records/transcripts uploaded on your Admissions Profile. If you are admitted, official transcripts will be required before your enrollment. For international records, all records should bear the original stamp or seal of the institution and the signature of a school official. Documents not in English must be accompanied by a complete, literal, English translation, certified by the issuing institution.
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.