The MS in Teaching and Learning with a focus in STEM Education is awarded by the Graduate College. The MS is a non-thesis degree.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
- Fall Semester—rolling basis
- Spring Semester—rolling basis
- Summer Session—rolling basis
The graduate application process has just two steps
- You must submit the online application to the University of Iowa
- You must upload a transcript to the application
GRE scores are not required for this program.
Materials to send to Admissions:
- A set of your unofficial academic records/transcripts uploaded on your application. If you are admitted, official transcript will be required before your enrollment. For international records, all records should bear the original stamp or seal of the institution and the signature of a school official. Documents not in English must be accompanied by a complete, literal, English translation, certified by the issuing institution.
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.