To apply to this degree program, you will need to submit some application materials to your academic department and some to the Office of Admissions. When completing the application, indicate Oral Science as the department and Periodontics as the subarea/specialization.
The graduate application process has two steps
- You must first submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the $60 application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email instructing you on how to upload your supporting documents and submit letters of recommendation (MS Only). A few programs require materials be sent directly to them. However, almost all supplemental material can and should be uploaded from your Admissions Profile on MyUI, our online service center for applicants and students. You can only access this AFTER you have submitted your application.
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
Register in the National Match Program - www.natmatch.com/dentres
The following information is required for your application to either program:
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL score of 100 or more for international students
- National Dental Board Examination Part 1 (if available)
Materials to send to Admissions
- A set of your unofficial academic records/transcripts uploaded on your Admissions Profile. If you are admitted, official transcripts will be required before your enrollment.
- International students are required to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.