Students in the MME Program apply to and receive their degree from the College of Medicine.
- Satisfactory performance on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) or equivalent for basic science faculty
- Successful completion of the MD degree or equivalent for basic science faculty
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
- Fall semester—July 15
- Spring semester—November 15
- Summer session—April 15
- Download the Application for Admission to the Medical Education Program (PDF).
- Submit the completed application to the Office of Admissions.
- Send an official transcript showing your medical course work and degree to the Office of Admissions.
- Send to the Medical Education Program a letter of support from a departmental head and one additional letter of reference.
- Send to the Medical Education Program a 300- to 500-word essay describing your interest in medical education in general, and in this degree program in particular.