Students in the MCA Program apply to and receive their degree from the College of Medicine.
- Satisfactory performance on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Successful completion of undergraduate degree (minimum GPA: 3.0)
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
Rolling admission Fall semester:
- Priority deadline - January 31
- Final deadline - May 22
- Step 1: Submit the online application to the Office of Admissions.
- Send an official transcript showing your course work and degree to the Office of Admissions (address below).
- Step 2: MCA Program, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Carver College of Medicine:
- Once your registration is cleared by UI Admissions (Step 1), you will receive a link via email to complete the MCA Additional Information.
- Provide three letters of reference/support
- Submit an official transcript
- Submit a resume/Cover Letter
- Submit a personal statement