To apply to this degree program, you will need to submit some application materials to your academic department and some to the Office of Admissions.
GRE scores are not required for this program.
Materials to send to the department:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official TOEFL scores (if required)
- Statement of purpose explaining related experiences, reasons for pursuing graduate study, and future goals
- Sample of academic writing
- Three letters of recommendation*
* You will be asked to give the contact information of your recommenders, including their email, on your Admissions Profile. The recommender will then get an email with instructions on how to upload the recommendation letter and/or form.
Materials to send to Admissions:
- A set of your unofficial academic records/transcripts uploaded on your Admissions Profile
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.