The Department of Management Sciences offers a full-time Master of Science degree on-campus and a part-time Master of Science degree off-campus designed for working professionals. The M.S. in Business Analytics is awarded by the Graduate College.
The off-campus classes are held at the Tippie College of Business Cedar Rapids Center, the John and Mary Pappajohn Education Center in Des Moines, and the Birchwood Learning Center in Davenport.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the program website or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
International students on F-1 or J-1 visas should note that visa documents will be provided for the full-time program, but NOT for the part-time program.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
For the full-time program:
- Priority Deadline (all candidates): December 20, 2019
- Final Deadline for international candidates: March 31, 2020
- Final Deadline for domestic candidates: June 1, 2020
For the part-time program:
- Summer 2020 session—April 30, 2020
- Fall 2020 session—July 30, 2020
- Spring 2021 session—December 30, 2020
Application procedures and checklists for Business Analytics (MS) can be found on the Business Analytics Program site.