Geriatric & Special Needs Dentistry (Certificate)
The Certificate in Geriatric & Special Needs Dentistry is awarded by the College of Dentistry.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Fall semester—not offered
- Spring semester—not offered
- Summer session—July 1
When completing the nondegree application for admission, indicate Geriatrics and Special Needs Certificate as the Purpose for Attending.
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
- Your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- A copy of your Supplemental Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- A curriculum vitae
- Your National Board scores
- Personal statement
- Official copy of dental diploma
- Official copy of dental license
Materials to send to Admissions
- A second set of your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.
Apply Online, from the application sign-in page, go to the section under Graduate/Professional Applications and choose the Nondegree application.