The Certificate in Endodontics is awarded by the College of Dentistry. An MS in Oral Science may be completed in conjunction with the certificate program.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Fall semester—not offered
- Spring semester—not offered
- Summer session—August 15
To apply to this degree program, you will need to submit some application materials to your academic department and some to the Office of Admissions.
When completing the application for admission, indicate Oral Science as the department and Endodontics as the sub-area/specialization.
Materials to send to the department:
- Your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- A copy of your Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- A curriculum vitae
- Your National Board scores
- Personal statement
Materials to send to Admissions:
- A second set of your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.
If you Apply Online, the $60 application fee ($100 for international students) is payable by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. If you cannot pay by credit card, you may Download and Print an Application (PDF) and pay the fee by check or money order in U.S. currency made payable to "The University of Iowa."