The Certificate in Endodontics is awarded by the College of Dentistry. An MS in Oral Science may be completed in conjunction with the certificate program.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Fall semester—not offered
- Spring semester—not offered
- Summer session—August 15
When completing the application for admission, indicate Oral Science as the department and Endodontics as the sub-area/specialization. If you want to apply to ONLY the certificate program, fill out the graduate nondegree application and write the certificate program you are applying to under the “Purpose of Attending” section.
The graduate application process has two steps
- Submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the $60 application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
- Submit supplemental materials required by your degree program. A few programs require materials be sent directly to them. However, almost all supplemental material can and should be uploaded from your Admissions Profile on ISIS, our online service center for applicants and students.
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
- A copy of your Endodontics Application
- A curriculum vitae
- Your National Board scores
- Personal statement
The application requirement section of your Profile includes an electronic letter of recommendation feature. If your program of study requires letters of recommendation, you will be asked to give the contact information of your recommenders including their email on your Admissions Profile. The recommender will then get an email giving them instructions on how to upload the recommendation letter and/or form.
- Three letters of recommendation
Materials to send to Admissions
- A second set of your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.
Apply Online, the $60 application fee ($100 for international students) is payable by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.