Graduate Admissions - The University of Iowa

The University of Iowa
Old Capitol

Print Header - IOWA Graduate Admissions

Current Students Changing Degree Objectives

Switching from one graduate program to a different graduate program

If you are currently enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Iowa and want to change your department or degree objective, submit a completed Change of Graduate College Status form.

Switching from a graduate program to a professional degree program (JD, LLM, MD, DDS, or MBA).