Clinical Investigation (MS)
The MS in Clinical Investigation is awarded by the Graduate College. The degree is offered with or without a thesis.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
- Fall semester—June 1 (April 1 for international students)
- Spring semester—December 1 (October 1 for international students)
- Summer session—April 1 (March 1 for international students)
The graduate application process has two steps
- Submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the $60 application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
- SOPHAS Application
- Official transcripts showing all previous undergraduate and graduate work with grades and degrees
- Official GRE scores
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- A personal statement
- A current curriculum vitae
- TOEFL for International Students
Materials to send to Admissions
- A set of your official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- Your official GRE scores from Educational Testing Service (the University's institutional code is 6681).
- International students may also be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to comply with the university's English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.
Apply Online, the $60 application fee ($100 for international students) is payable by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.