Clinical Investigation (MS)
The MS in Clinical Investigation is awarded by the Graduate College. The degree is offered with or without a thesis.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
- Fall semester—June 1 (April 1 for international students)
- Spring semester—December 1 (October 1 for international students)
- Summer session—April 1 (March 15 for international students)
To apply to this degree program, you will need to submit some application materials to your academic department and some to the Office of Admissions.
Materials to send to the department via SOPHAS:
- Official transcripts showing all previous undergraduate and graduate work with grades and degrees
- Official GRE scores
- Three Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- A personal statement
- A current curriculum vitae
- TOEFL for International Students
Materials to send to Admissions:
- Official academic records/transcripts (current and former UI students do not need to provide UI transcripts)
- Once recommended for admission, International Students must send a Financial Statement
If you Apply Online, the $60 application fee ($100 for international students) is payable by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. If you cannot pay by credit card, you may Download and Print an Application (PDF) and pay the fee by check or money order in U.S. currency made payable to "The University of Iowa."