Occupational & Environmental Health (MS or PhD)
The MS and the PhD in Occupational and Environmental Health are awarded by the Graduate College. The college also offers subtracks in Industrial Hygiene and in Agricultural Safety and Health.
Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Tuition and fees vary by degree program and the type of student you are.
- Fall Semester – May 1 (February 1 priority date to be considered for financial aid)
- Spring Semester – not offered
- Summer Semester – not offered
The graduate application process
- You must first submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
Degree Program Supplemental Materials
- Application via SOPHAS application
- Official transcripts showing all previous undergraduate and graduate work with grades and degrees
- Official GRE scores
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal statement
- TOEFL for International students
Materials to send to Admissions
- A set of your unofficial academic records/transcripts uploaded on your Admissions Profile. If you are admitted, official transcripts will be required before your enrollment.
- Once recommended for admission, international students must send a Financial Statement.
Apply Online, the $60 application fee ($100 for international students) is payable by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.